 Trains / 1962
Re: LEGOLAND trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:43:43 GMT

SEBarile <steve.e.barile@intel.com> wrote:
I agree with the sticker issue, however there is a fine line! I think stickers
are OK if they only represent a logo, numbering or words. I don't think using
stickers to mask colors and create stripes... is legit. In many of the model
railroad decal packs there is striping, and for painted HO models that's fine
but not for lego models. In fact I am sometimes disappointed with the stickers
that LEGO has made. For instance I really like the club car (including the
color scheme) but those bricks with the curved r,w,b stripe just rubs me the
wrong way. Certainly a quandary.

I agree.  When I think stickers I think text, numbers, maybe some type
of display screen (possibly), or a logo.

I even like the credit card billboards I've seen.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.