 Trains / 1953
Re: LEGOLAND trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:22:37 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
People here in LUGNET get miffed when you merely *cut* LEGO or use a non LEGO
sticker, or (God forbid) use clone bricks.  It's all in good fun, because the idea

Cutting bugs me a little, but I've seen some pretty cool things done
with cutting, especially in the area of minifig weapons.

Clone bricks?  Ick.

But stickers?  What is so sacrad about the pieces of paper and sticky
stuff TLG uses?  It isn't ABS, it doesn't really even show any real
Lego-like skill or anything.  They're pieces of paper with words
and/or graphics on them.  Nothing sacred about that, imo.

I've made some custom stickers myself and still want to do many more.
If Lego won't make stickers for us that say what we want them to say,
I'm all for making our own.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Sure, you could pay someone to run your LEGO auction.