 Trains / 1964
Re: LEGOLAND trains
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:50:47 GMT

Steve Bliss (blisses@worldnet.att.net) wrote:

For some reason, this discussion made me think of tabloid humor:

     "Scandal! LegoLand's Dirty Little Secret: Miniland built from
      Mega-Bloks!

At least year's 25th anniversary truck tour display, my wife spotted a
Megablok 2x4 stuck on the large birthday cake model.  I notified an employee-
droid, who said, "... oh." and removed it after a bit.  Well, I thought it
was funny anyway.

Steve (the other)
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/