 Trains / 18213 (-20)
  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Can you please explain the parts and construction of the brown arched doorways? I cannot figure out what you are using for windows. Help!!! Aaron Oh, and can you tell by my urgency that I REALLY LIKE your stuff! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track geometry in real life - need resources

(...) I have some drawings of a dutch railway station, fairly large though. What I have learned so far is that they even resort to building special points "on the spot" so as far as geometry goes (I've seen 3 different point angles so far in this (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

(...) James, My jaw hit the floor when I saw the thumbnail on Brickshelf ... this looks gorgeous! Great job with the detailing, especially along the top of the boiler, and with the colors. I love the red accents, and the yellow trim on the steam (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line

Instructions for my Orient Express style passenger cars and steam locomotive (no true-to-life strict imitation) are now viewable on-line. (URL) about any errors in the instructions or poor step-to-step and sub-model sequence transitions. I know (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Track geometry in real life - need resources

Hi all, Can someone please indicate me a good on-line resource where I can find track diagrams from REAL stations, depots, junctions and such? I am interested in knowing how designers have overcome awkward limitations to the possible geometries. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.pt)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

(...) Hi Klaas, You may call me that way, since I know you are only kidding... But only if I get the right to bann those who call me president from future FGLTC events.... ;-) (...) Haha... But be careful with Isabel: HANDS OFF! She is the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

Ya, but where is the Metroliner? (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) Thanks for pointing that out. My 2 year old son loves it! Play well. Tim Strutt (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

(...) Ben, you MUST be president! These pics prove I'm right! (URL) girl on you right: definitely VERY pleased to be pictured next to THE MAN.... ;-) ---...--- And this one: (URL) needs a balloon above your head, you thinking: 'Hm, nice parking lot (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

In lugnet.trains, Dirk Meier writes: Hi Dirk! Congrats to the Cool Site of the Week award! You have definitely earned it (even if I have not voted for it this time due to lack of time). (...) Hey! Please stop spreading rumors like these: I have been (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  0-4-0 Porter and Shorty Caboose

Hi all, I finally got around to uploading pics of my latest steamer, an 0-4-0T Porter. I also uploaded pics of the caboose I built to match. The prototypes for both were narrow-gauge, so I tried to capture that feeling on standard gauge track by (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce.moc)

"Paul S. D'Urbano" <durbano@optonline.net> wrote in message news:H4rqor.HBr@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) You can rearrange the train - it is drag and drop. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (...) (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) Hmmm... Notice the observation car is the third car instead of the last... They may still have to tweak this thing a little. Maybe work in the train kit discounts while they're at it... -Paul (22 years ago, 30-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

The light comes out the horn too. I guess that's what happens when you have Danish rail workers installing US diesel lights ;D SteveB (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) Notice that the pre-configured santa fe has both A units facing forward tho... ROSCO (using NT4 IE 5.5) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) I just tried this and it works for me. I have Windows 2000 with IExplorer 6sp1. I had to install macromedia flash player 6, but after that, it works. You either choose a pre-configured train (SuperChief, Freight or passenger) and then you can (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO.com Train Configurator?

(...) There is nothing wrong with your computer screen. Unfortunately you have encountered an error on our website. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO.com Train Configurator?

Anyone play with this thing yet? (URL) is pretty neat. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com (URL) - North Carolina LEGO Train Club (URL) - Carolina Train Builders (URL) - CTB/Brick Depot (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Rollingbricks Homepage becomes Cool Site Of The Week / FGLTC Meeting in Mülheim/Ruhr

Dear Friends, 15 of you (and as I know one is Johannes "Jojo" K. from 1000steine) have voted for the cool site of the week. I won this award in the 3rd run. I had no chance against peeron. 15 votes is not so cool. But the very positive point is that (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Largest train car dimensions?

I think this merits some translation. What Duane is attempting to do is to make a train car that can hold a Bionicle Toa and may be "decorated" with such parts. He also intends on putting the LUCNY logo on it somewhere. He is asking because it seems (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact