 Trains / 18210
18209  |  18211
Subject:
Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 17:52:50 GMT

Instructions for my Orient Express style passenger cars and steam locomotive
(no true-to-life strict imitation) are now viewable on-line.

Sorry about any errors in the instructions or poor step-to-step and
sub-model sequence transitions.

I know there are probably some issues with the steam loc instructions-- it's
been several years since I tried a steam loc....And, I humbly acknowledge
that this attempt is derivative of and inspired by the many excellent
steam-works by others. And, this one isn't as good as others'.
Bravo to you steam-builders!  Great works on very challenging constructions.

Well, thanks for browsing the Orient Express images.

later,
James Mathis