 Trains / 18253
18252  |  18254
Subject:
Mathis MOCs (was: Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:54:36 GMT

In lugnet.trains, David Graham writes:
James,
When I see the super designs you have made I wonder if this is what we will
be getting next from TLG.
Will you be making some more trains for 2003 - or is this confidential?

David

David and all:

I am hesitant to reply to any inquiries regarding my work on the My Own
Creation(R) series/theme with The LEGO(R) Company.  I simply don't like to
risk a violation of the Nondisclosure Agreement that is in place.

The designs you see me publicly showcase are in no way an indication of
any potential product from LEGO.

I am not currently working on any further designs with The LEGO Company.

Thanks for your compliment on my train designs.

best regards,
James Mathis