 Trains / 18216
Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:38:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Aaron M. Sneary writes:
Can you please explain the parts and construction of the brown arched
doorways?

The brown arches are intended to be held together by dray gray light saber
bars snapped into 1x1 plates with clips.  Even though this construction is
older (maybe better?) try this image:

This construction is probably on the fragile-side.

I cannot figure out what you are using for windows. Help!!!

The "glass" inset into the brown arches are parts that are probably not
available anywhere (?):  These parts are trans-clear 1x4 tiles (qty2) and
trans-clear 2x2 round plate (qty 1).

A substitute for these trans-clear elements may be the same shape, but color
black. ??

Oh, and can you tell by my urgency that I REALLY LIKE your stuff!

Thank you.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Instructions for my Orient Express style passenger cars and steam locomotive
(no true-to-life strict imitation) are now viewable on-line.