 Trains / 18230
Re: Orient Express Style Train-- Instructions now on-line
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 17:53:59 GMT

James,
When I see the super designs you have made I wonder if this is what we will
be getting next from TLG.
Will you be making some more trains for 2003 - or is this confidential?

David

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Instructions for my Orient Express style passenger cars and steam locomotive
(no true-to-life strict imitation) are now viewable on-line.