 Trains / 15793
Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 03:23:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Blake Kunisch writes:
I haven't been on this list for that long now, but this is a simply amazing
model.  The detail is magnificent and the roof is superb.  I only wish I
had half the talent required to build this masterpiece.  I know it would
probably be quite a bit to ask for, but hopefully once the 2002 Building
contest is over, you could post some construction pictures and/or the LDraw
files.  It would be amazing to see how exactly you achieved the intricate
nature of the building from the outer facade to the extraordinary roof.

I just posted some construction pics on the roof. I haven't used LDraw, and
probably won't take the model apart too much to photograph it, but I will
try and get some other photos up to show some of the techniques.

Spectacular!

Thanks!

=Blake Kunisch=
blake@outermost.net
http://movielocity.com

P.S. - I hope to have some pictures of my "B" car for the Santa Fe Super
Chief up sometime for public comment as well.

I look forward to seeing your "B" car. I've been looking at all the "B" cars
posted so far and plan on building (more like copying?) one soon to go with
my modified "A" engine that has 7 working interior and exterior lights.

Mark