 Town / 4422
Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 17:54:10 GMT

"Mark Chan" <markhchan@home.com> writes:
[...] Union Station sits across the street from
Crown Center and the Liberty Memorial and hill (the only WWI memorial in
America).[...]

Your definition of "memorial" must be a lot more restricted than mine,
because lots of towns and cities have memorials to the local men and
boys who died in the "Great War"...

--Bill.