 Town / 4416
Re: MOC: Union Station - Kansas City, MO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Chan writes:
After 3 years of planning and 6 months of building, I am pleased to announce
the completion of the main section of Union Station, modeled after the real
building in Kansas City, MO.

Congratulations on the completion of such a magnificent model. I'm dazzled!

Stage II of this project includes plans to elevate the existing model 14
bricks, adding the North End Waiting Room, placing tracks underneath the
North End, and putting a Super Chief in service.

Good luck for this second part, Mark - I can't wait to see it done!

Pedro