 Trains / 14039
Re: Building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 20:33:33 GMT

Hi Larry,

Well I probably will tend to favor entries (all else being equal) that I • get
to see for longer... it's just human nature that what imprints gets
remembered.

So, you are indirectly suggesting that builders who need all the time they
could get stand
less a chance to win? You can't possibly know what their reasons are for a
"near deadline entry".

That's not what a closing date is for. You probably don't have to judge
until after
the closing date of the contest and all entries are in. Keep an open (and
wide) mind so to speak.

Bye,
Jurgen