 Trains / 14040
Re: Building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 20:52:13 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jurgen Blok writes:
That's not what a closing date is for. You probably don't have to judge
until after the closing date of the contest and all entries are in.
Keep an open (and wide) mind so to speak.

Well Said!
It's common in most competitions for the contestants to only unveil their
entries just before the deadline. Plus, I believe your correct... that the
voting only begins after the final entry date of 12/31/01. So its reasonable
to hold-off a bit isn't it?       (That’s what I’m doing-for my Castle entry)

                               --==Richard==--

P.S. Although I’m waiting till mid-December to unveil my entry I did display
two teaser pictures on the message board.