 Trains / 14037
Re: Building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:21:49 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes:

Hi,

Right now there is a building contest running at 1000steine.de and there is
no entry yet for the Trains category!

Ahh, we are just holding back, Frank, so as not to give the competition the
edge;-)

You mean you're procrastinating!

Well I probably will tend to favor entries (all else being equal) that I get
to see for longer... it's just human nature that what imprints gets remembered.

I, for one, will be entering the contest, and hopefully in more than one
category...

Bring it on! There's no restriction on how WIDE you make things so your
greater model width will mean more detail... all else being equal that ought
to give you an edge!