 Trains / 14035
14034  |  14036
Subject:
Building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2001 18:32:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi,

Right now there is a building contest running at 1000steine.de and there is
no entry yet for the Trains category! There are many talented builders
hanging around in lugnet.trains with creations worth entering the contest!
There is no entry fee and there are many great prizes to be won ($500, Black
Knight's Castle, Armada Flagship and much more)!
Check out the website:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/regeln-englisch.htm

In case you're wondering the judges for the train creations are Larry
Pieniazek, Reinhard Beneke and Mario Ferrari

Happy building!

-Frank