 Trains / 14046
Re: Building contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 13:37:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.trains, Frank Buiting writes:

I, for one, will be entering the contest, and hopefully in more than one
category...

Bring it on! There's no restriction on how WIDE you make things so your
greater model width will mean more detail... all else being equal that ought
to give you an edge!

But you have to think about a limit of max. 10 pictures. So building (too) big
means getting rid of the chance to show the details (1)... In trains this is
more a thing concerning length not width, but a sceenery with landscape will
cause some difficulties.

Regards,

Ben

(1) (My next entry might suffer on that, since my camera has a phantastic
makro-function, but everything over 70cm distance appears a bit fuzzy.)