 Trains / 13915
Re: Hogwarts Express (movie images)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 11:02:39 GMT

I wrote:

Some links:

http://www.hpgalleries.com/mgallery6.htm
http://www.hpgalleries.com/mgallery5.htm
* I modelled my Hogsmeade station (also in the layout) is a greatly
simplified version of the station on this page

John replied:

Thanks for these links - these are great!  I had no idea this site existed,
I think it will give all LEGO Harry Potter fans some ideas!

Well, if you like those, here's another great one:

http://www.greatwestern.org.uk

An absolutely fantastic site, for lovers of steam trains, and british
steam in general.  Besides the hundreds of great pictures, here are
some other highlights:

http://www.greatwestern.org.uk/loco_draw.htm - locomotive drawings
(grab the "Hall" class or "Modified Hall" Class drawings for excellent
help on modelling the Hogwarts Express locomotive and tender)

http://www.greatwestern.org.uk/coach_draw.htm - coach drawings

http://www.greatwestern.org.uk/basic1.htm - a fantastic step by step
primer on how a steam engine works, and what all that gadgetry
actually does

Enjoy,

Robin Sather