 Trains / 13914
Re: Q for Brit train people...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:48:47 GMT

I'm trying to find out about the lamp codes used on brake vans, especially
what the side lamps consisted of (lens colors) and were used for. I did some
web searching the other day but couldn't find anything specific. Anybody
know, of have a link with info?

Hi Kevin,

I forgot to pass on this link to you.  I know this page is not really
what you're looking for, but the site itself is fantastic.  If you
can't find anything here, the links page can probably launch you in
the right direction.

     http://www.greatwestern.org.uk/basic16.htm

Robin