 Trains / 13896
Re: Pics of VLC layout at Trains 2001 show, Burnaby BC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:58:38 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Nice stuff.
in particular I found extremely interesting this:

Hi Gianluca

This is Robin Sather's excellent work. All of us just *drooled* overt his
train when he first showed it off.  There are more pics at
http://www.fbtb.net/hp/customs/index.asp?section=gallery&name=rs
and probably others that I don't have links for rightnow.

There are also some great pics (and mpegs) located here...

Dean
--
Dean Husby
LUGNET Member #320