 Trains / 13895
Re: MOC Metroliner Add-On Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 18:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes:
<snip>

We're going to be seeing some real long Metroliners.... I may build some
cars using 7740 instructions for some variety.

Frank

Are you saying
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/7000/7740/7740-13.html
but with 9v style wheels and in the grey Metroliner color scheme?

Significantly different than
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/4000/4558/4558-13.html
in door/window placement,  roof, undercarraige and other things that I
haven't even begun to take note of yet.

Please build at least one.  I for one would enjoy seeing it.

take care,
sheree