 Trains / 13916
Re: Pics of VLC layout at Trains 2001 show, Burnaby BC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Wilson writes:
I just posted pictures of the Vancouver Lego Club's layout at Trains 2001.
Take a look at

Absolutely brilliant. Train shows really are bringing out some of the finest
work. And what I think is so neat is the *expanse* of it.

I had a question, what is the placard (with the rail section) embedded in
the mountain (visible in
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=82473 ) all about? Is it an
award of some sort? I didn't see a clearer pic at a short glance.