 Trains / 13425
Re: New MOC: 8 Wide EMD SW1500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:59:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:

I agree with you on the cost for a printed version, that is why I stated I
prefer a DAT file.

I did not think of bootlegging problems, is there a way to exclude this
other than relying on trust?

If there is, we haven't thought of it yet and we (the Guild of Bricksmiths)
HAVE been thinking about this pretty hard.

BTW I don't see 5 as the market clearing price in most cases, even if the
production cost was 0. Certainly J2s engine instructions are worth more than
5... were he to produce some. Certainly my 6 wide SW (which although not
quite as detailed IS more compatible with the general run of layouts) is
worth more than 5 (in terms of inventiveness) as well.

FUT to market.theory maybe???