 Trains / 13414
Re: New MOC: 8 Wide EMD SW1500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:15:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mark & Milissa Millère writes:
John

I like the orange and black combination.

You know, with all the great trains and buildings you, how about making
L-Draw instructions available to us less talented folk?

Then we could all steal.....err borrow your designs.

I think he only has a Mac (or did he get a PC recently??) and thus doesn't
know how to use a real computer, or programs (like MLCad) that only RUN on
real computers...

What would you pay for a set of instructions only to that SW? (which has
some neat techniques in it, that's for sure, as well as beaucoup rare parts,
but it sure looks nifty)...

I have to go do some research, I wasn't aware that the end rails were
elevated that much on 1500s....