 Trains / 13420
Re: New MOC: 8 Wide EMD SW1500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:24:31 GMT

"Mark & Milissa Millère" <mmillere@knology.net> wrote in message
news:GKEH7H.EK9@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I would prefer it as a dat file and that be would worth $5 to me, as well • as
some of your designs too, ;-), hint, hint, Lar

I think this can generate some reasonable income, maybe you can do a trial • run.

[ ... snipped ... ]

$5 is probably to low as the costs to print a set of high quality
instructions is likely to be more than that (unless they are only a couple
of pages).  Distributing a model electronically (or via CD) is an option
although somewhat risky for the designer as it only takes one person to post
on the net somewhere and the seller will have a tough time selling any more
copies.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders