 Trains / 13012
Re: Trolley line automation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 15:43:11 GMT

John Gerlach wrote in message ...
two, or three, or more!)  My current GMLTC project is automating the • trolley
line through our 'downtown' area.  Single track, reversing loop on one end,
turntable on the other.  I think I can automate the entire process, • including
having the trolley stop at the train station, using three RCXs...

Aren't most trolleys double ended, so you can run them in either direction?
What are you going to be using the turntable for? (Not criticising, just
interested!)

Dean Husby did a RCX program for the trolley line on our current VLC layout
which has it running in one direction, stopping and waiting at stations,
then reversing direction when it reaches the other end.

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
eBay Lego auctions: http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/