 Trains / 11885
Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:32:01 GMT

Kevin Maynes wrote:

In lugnet.modelteam, Kevin Maynes writes:
In lugnet.modelteam, Frank Filz writes:

<rampant, wanton snippage>

I must say, I'll be curious to see how people use the brown 6x16
tile/plates.

Frank

[grin] Gimme a week. :)

Well, it took me longer than I thought it would to get pics taken and put up,
and even then it's hardly a revolutionary application (although I'm putting
them to *PROPER* use)[Grin&Duck].... on the other hand it's hardly a standard
width, it'll more likely give Mister Neal a run for his money (or maybe just a
laugh) than anything else.

http://www.kmaynespaint.com/Pages/Subsidiaries/Sub_LGnRB/14W.html

Very nice. That has got to be the best looking LEGO train car yet.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com