 Trains / 11884
Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:29:18 GMT

Martin Scragg wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Allan J. Smith writes:
What's that I see behind the first black monorail picture...
could it be a .... Megabock Skateboard Park :)

Yup. A couple of the families involved are not as rigidly pure as the
rest of us. I've got to admit that it's a nice set, but the brick
quality is just too poor for me to give it much thought.

I was going to comment about the part used in this picture:

When are Lego going to produce parts like this?  Especially now they are
sponsoring Andy Macdonald, the skateboard champion!

There is a LEGO skateboard, it's just rather old, and a bit too large
for minifigs (it was a Fabuland part).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com