 Trains / 11876
Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show - Day 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 04:22:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:
Well day two is over - what a blast!  Here are the pictures from today.

Nice pictures. Wish I could have been there.
I see lots of nice MOC's in there, including a black Crocodile Engine.
Very cool. And I especially like the use you guys found for the small
buckets. That is hilarious.
Well done. I'm sure you brought a few more kids into the LEGO fold. <grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)