 Model Team / 313
Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:10:50 GMT

<snip>
I have made some small chances to give room for the legs of a technic figure.
Additionally the seat had to be placed a little deeper, but then it worked
perfectly!

Take a look here:
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/mod_team/mod_team.html
and some more here:
(brickshelf is a little slow today...) • <snip>>
Kind Regards,

Ben

Any chance of some details of the mods?

tim