 Trains / 1183
Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 06:04:09 GMT

James!
this latest creation of yours defines the word 'genious'.  Pure and simple.

While many of us muddle about with new iterations of well-worn subjects, you
continue to break new ground and think out of the box.  I am humbled.

The execution is very good.  Aside from the things you volunteered, I don't
really see any flaws or areas where you seem constrained by the brick.  One
day I hope to be this good...one day...

The bar has indeed been raised, this time by an order of magnitude.

dp

In lugnet.trains, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
(snip)
Tom
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes: • (snip)
James Mathis