 Trains / 1182
Re: Large Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 02:45:27 GMT

Joe Davenport wrote:

Hi All,

I have put up some pics of an engine I made. (Well, part of it anyway.)
Although it it not finished, I thought somebody may like to see it.
Check it out at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/largeloco.html

As always: comments, suggestions, criticism welcome.

Thanks,
Joe

HOLY COW!!  Your individual links to the enlargements are broken, they
are using 'file' instead of 'http'.

No fair not giving any stud by stud size!!!
--
Paul Foster
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/lego.html