 Trains / 1192
Re: Large Loco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 22:22:29 GMT

Thanks James.  I can't wait until the 7171 set goes on sale!  There's a great
selection of pieces in there.

BTW:  I have just added pics of a airliner I built.  Those window stickers on
the current Lego kit depressed me so much, I had to build something to bring me
out of it.  :-)

Joe

James Mathis wrote:

Joe,

These applicator models are simply awesome.  Love the work you've done with
orange pieces!

You really have a very good skill for modeling with LEGO.  Very impressive.

Thanks for announcing the new designs.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, Joe Davenport writes:
Hi.
I have added a page to my site showing some of the latest projects I have
going.  I have included the current dimensions for the Large Loco there.
Thanks for stopping by!

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/latest.html

Joe

Joe Davenport wrote:

Hi All,

I have put up some pics of an engine I made. (Well, part of it anyway.)
Although it it not finished, I thought somebody may like to see it.
Check it out at:

http://userweb.springnet1.com/jdavenp/largeloco.html

As always: comments, suggestions, criticism welcome.

Thanks,
Joe