 Trains / 1154
Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I have finally had some time to build with LEGO.
This time I've found a
friend, and his name is BOB, oder: "Die
Bayerische Oberlandbahn".

This looks great! Even TLG could do a set like this for cheap, and they
should. This would even be cool in a monorail version.

Now you've got me thinking about articulated cars again :)

-Tom McD.