 Trains / 1165
Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 15:14:15 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:
James,

Nice train, I like it!
I think I'll make one for my next show.
Maybe I will use the parts from that new
thing the TLG calls the Railway Express(4561).
It has a lot of those 4x3 clear wall part that
would make nice windows for this kind of
train.

Good work, See Ya...
Robin

Robin,

YES! My thoughts exactly about the windows from the upcoming 4561 set.

Glad to see BOB have a brother.  ;-)

later,
James Mathis