 Trains / 1170
Re: Meet "BOB" the Passenger Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 16:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I have attempted to model BOB with LEGO.

Wow.  Double Wow.  I finally got the chance to visit your page and I'm just
amazed at the incredible amount of workmanship an imagination that went into
this train.

Anyone familiar with the actual train will be able to easily recognize it as
BOB, which is a sure sign that you've done an excellent job.

I'm flabbergasted.  I don't know what else to say.  Great Job!  I hope I'll get
to meet your LEGO BOB in person sometime at a show.  Thanks for sharing him on
your page.

-Laura Gjovaag