 Trains / 11567
Re: Italian ETR500 in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 11:08:01 GMT

Hi James,

I am not italian, but also from a country with nice trains running through it.
The ETR500 looks good. The nose might deliver some ideas for my "still-in-mind"
ICE-3 nose!

but it's a shame that you turned to LEGO CAD! I rather prefer "real" trains.
But I understand that getting pieces is a major problem, even at S@H times...

BTW, my first electric engine is just to finished. The stickers are missing so
keep your eyes open on brickshelf ;-)

Regards from north of Italy
Holger