 Trains / 11573
Re: Italian ETR500 in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:35:57 GMT

Mario Ferrari wrote:

BTW, I'm going to join the Dark Side too and enlarge the ranks of the 8-wide
Evil Empire :-)

Bravo!  Evidence that those thumbscrews of Gianluca are starting to work?  :-)
I look forward to some great MOCs from you, Mario!  lol James hasn't completely
converted to the dark side, however-- he's sort of in purgatory somewhere;-)
Although, James, you are on the right <um, sorry> track!

So, lessee how the list of remaining 6 widers to convert by torture is shaping
up....

1. Lar
2. Ben
3. ????

Well, enough of the thumbscrews; it's time to go right to..... the comfy chair!
[1]

-John

[1] Is it too early in the morning (8:30 AM local) for Python references?

Ciao
Mario