 Trains / 11586
Re: Italian ETR500 in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:58:55 GMT

"Holger Matthes" <matthes@fh-aachen.de> wrote in message
news:GEIKw8.7KL@lugnet.com...

Hi Carlo,

well done for your first attempts in 8-wide! Welcome to the fantastic • world of
8-wide LEGO®-trains. Ohhh, I love these rounded pieces you use at your
car!

I love them too. I think Thomas Cook was the first one to use them with this
offset.

What about a bit more lenght for a car with 4 sets of trainwheels? Give it • 10
more studs and it will improve a lot!

Eh, I already built two cars, a red one and a gray one, that are 38 stud
long.....
I'll do some photo next week-end. (Italian LegoFest).

Cheers
Carlo.