 Trains / 11554
11553  |  11555
Subject:
Italian ETR500 in 8-wide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 23:24:05 GMT

When you run out of pieces...well, just don't have the ones you'd like to
build a certain model, you turn to LEGO CAD.  MLCAD is just great!

This is a first go at the Italian ETR500 passenger set.
Loads of green.  Ugh.

This model is 8-wide.
Tapered nose similar to my 6-wide Acela.
Moderate SNOT about the nose.
It's got CAD tilt, but untried in real-life 8-wide form.
Maybe the pantagraph is interesting?

later,
James Mathis
PS:  Gianluca, I hope you like it.  Some additional details needed, but I
hope this first version looks fairly close to what you might ride in your
country.  It looks like a very nice train set.