 Trains / 11555
Re: Attention: James Mathis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 23:26:33 GMT

I no longer have that account, unfortunately.  I am in the casual (lazy)
process of posting some of my old train images to my BrickShelf gallery, as
JN references below.

Sorry, if you can't find something you're looking for.
Anything in particular?  I'll try to post that specific model if you can
describe it.

later,
James Mathis

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Hey John-

You can get your James Mathis fix on Brickshelf as well (where I usually get
mine:)

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=jamathis

HTH
John

John Warren wrote:

Hey James,
    I have been trying to access your website for many days without any
luck.  Are you aware of this problem?  I would really like to look at some
or your train models.
Thanks,
   John