 Trains / 11582
Re: Attention: James Mathis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 15:19:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Warren writes:
In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
John Warren wrote:

    What???!!! Oh no!!!!  :^(   That was my favorite site, ever!

Uh, whoah!  Thanks.

I went
there all the time for inspiration.  It was so organized and easy to
navigate.  I knew that site backwards and forwards.  What pictures did I
like you ask?  ALL of them...even the ones of your childhood  lego
christmas.  You may have gotten tired of alot of those photos but to all of
us, they are very inspirational.  You have got to get a good website back
up.  The train world is depending on you! :^)  Believe me, this site will be
SORELY missed by the train world.
    Best regards,
       John W.

I totally agree: please give us back ALL those pictures. Even the one from
Christmas (where you bear that funny old glasses on your nose and smile from
one ear to the other because of the first Super-Car you have got then.   ;-)

And I thought it was just a temporary problem with your pages...

Leg Godt!

Ben

Thanks for the compliments and encouragement to re-post the images.  The
only space-available to me that I know about is the BrickShelf Gallery.
Anyone know of other web-hosts that don't charge? And, keep it legal.

I try to be a little more motivated to post the old images.  Honestly, I
figured they'd gotten old, dusty, and boring....  Guess not.   Well, I don't
know if I'll re-post that goofy picture of me with the first Supa-Ca!  ;-)

later,
James Mathis