 Trains / 10347
Re: How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 16:10:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Josh Baakko writes:
And for more... • <snip>
I give up, look for your self:
http://www.northeast.railfan.net/diesel.html
all diesels...

Thanks for the info, Josh!  I'll confess that I haven't done more than skim
it, I got lost after the first couple acronyms. :)  I've bookmarked it
though, so I'll certainly come back to it when I'm feeling less intimidated.
The link above that you included also has a number of links to FAQs, which
should also be a help.

Thanks,

James