 Trains / 10290
10289  |  10291
Subject:
How the heck do I find out what model that engine I see going by is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 22:27:50 GMT

I figured I'd ask that here, since so many people are tossing around model
types, I figure someone ought to know...

If I see a train go by, and want to know what model it is, how do I find
out, short of slogging through hundreds of pictures & model variations at
fan sites, and hoping my memory is up to the task?

James
(Who is still adamantly and irrevokably not a trainhead, but a serious
castle guy.  Honest.)