 Trains / 10181
Re: Green line pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 21:34:19 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
And BTW, if your measurements seem to be off a little, remember this: it's the
*figs* which are off.  1 stud = 1.3 feet is about the best ratio I can come up
with.

Yep, I'm quite the anal retentive nerd when it comes to minifig scale
measurements:
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=10489
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26604
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=26607

But despite all that, I still usually go by 7mm = 1 minifig foot, even
though 8mm (1 stud) is still reasonably accurate and also allows for more
detail... it just looks... a LEEETLE bit too big when I use 8mm per mf foot
to my eyes... dunno why...

Welcome to 8 Wide Utopia:-)

Wow, and I never even had a 6-wide dark age :)

DaveE