 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 284
Re: Green line pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
Well, despite the terrible lighting conditions at my place, I put together
some pictures of my green line train that I made mostly over this last
weekend (my very first train!):

http://www.suave.net/~dave/greenline/greenline.cgi

Cool. Now can you do the version where the ends taper inward toward the
nose? :-)

I see you went 8 wide. I have struggled and struggled to do these in 6 wide
but the center articulation has always got the best of me (I was trying to
do something rotational, you took a sliding approach, which, while not
prototypical, looks really good).

Nice work.

++Lar