 Trains / 10192
Re: Green line pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:48:20 GMT

Holger Matthes wrote in message ...
Me, as another 8-wide addict I just can emphazise these words! 8-wide is • THE
scale for modelmaking, less for playing and watching them going into curved
rails. Curved pieces - I also love them, I even could take a bath in them!

LOL! Sounds a bit painful, even though they are curved one side the other
sides and edges are still pretty spiky!

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1