 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 283
Re: Green line pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 18:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma, David Eaton writes:
Yeah, that'd be great looks-wise, although it would unfortunately make the
doors a little too wide for the current model size... Actually, what I
really wanted to use were the 1x4x3 train windows in white for the regular
windows, and use the 1x2x3 white windows for the more front-ish windows
(you'll notice that I'm actually missing a set of windows RIGHT up next to
the ends of the train). But unfortunately, I have NONE of any of those
windows, so I made due with what I had, which I think still turned out OK.
Although if S@H offered train windows in white, I'd buy up two of the soccer
set in a hurry as well as 16 of the train windows in a heartbeat just to
complete it...

Wait a sec... they offer those in the soccer trucks, don't they... darn it!
Now I have to go out and buy 2 of the 3408's and 3 3405's (or 6 3401's)
Someday I'll be cold and hungry and on the street thanks to my modelling
addiction... but at least I'll have better Lego models!

DaveE