 Trains / *22460 (-20)
  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) I should have worked that one out! If it weren't for the Gulf Stream, we'd be in a similar position. In case it wasn't clear in my original posting, nice job, Mike! Alastair (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Revision: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

There have been a few changes discussed and agreed upon by many valued people in the community, so I am pleased to (re)announce the container swap at BF 2003! Robin from GFLTC has posted the latest revision of the "master list" for the original (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Yes it will, but only if its exactly 8 wide. NO overhang. My six wides have railings tacked on the outside and they just squeeze through. I also found You have to have at least two straights in front on either door or the train clips the door (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

(...) Here in Canada glassed in windows is a must, lest you have ice cubes instead of workers. I did leave the grills open at the top for ventilation. Mike (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Part 824

(...) spoked wheels. (Unfortunately, some of the wheels have seen better days.) :( After further investigation (aka digging through the lot) :) I found another piece that appears to identify what I have as coming from a #113 - a decorated blue 1 x 6 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Part 824

I believe it appeared in set 153, too (see the Lugnet note from Ben). Also, I have a picture of the actual part in my Vintage gallery: (URL) that helps, Clark (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Container Stats (was: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation)

(...) James, You got it! It's now public at (URL) site still needs work, but the basics are there (PDF or TXT). I plan to do more with this site like linking all the clubs and a picture of the month with the containers at train shows around the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Part 824

What set(s) used part number 824? ((URL)) I obtained some of them in a lot I won on eBay. I've determined that one set they were used in is #113. (< (URL)) Pictures of that set shows them fitted with 4-stud wheels, the ones I have are fitted with (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainshed version 2.0

Impressive - although more than a rebuild, at three times the size! (...) Maybe, although most UK train sheds are that colour - well, more like sand red actually - brick. (...) Sizewise it feels like a real trainshed, as might be seen in a UK city. (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Display cards

What are you bringing to BrickFest? Although bringing your LEGO creations and something to the show is not required, it is highly encouraged. If you can’t bring very much because of your travel circumstances then don’t worry. Ship it up or you can (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains) !

  A&M LWorks Presents a Andrzej M. Szlaga's Koef 3 Switcher Engine BIs

A&M LWorks is proud to present Andrzej M. Szlaga's Koef 3 Switcher Engine Building Instructions! This is a wonderful model and best of all it's *SO CUTE* (according to my wife). =) Without further adue you can get the BIs either in LDraw or Flash (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.inst)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

"ondrew hartigan" <roj2323@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HI4w8p.1C43@lugnet.com... (...) build 6 (...) of 4 (...) provides (...) there (...) proposing to (...) OnDrew, The container swap at BF will be for containers of size 4x8 footprint. I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

Being that the NILTC is an 8-wide train club I would personally rather build 6 stud wide 24 plus stud long containers verses the LEGO company’s version of 4 studs wide 8 studs long. The 8-wide train version is more realistic and provides more room (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

(...) I know Robin W. did a great chart on what clubs had what at one time, maybe he can make that public. I think it would be a great help in figuring out what clubs need what. I am tempted to make a new set of containers for the 2003 year, kind of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

I better put an oar in. I asked Rob to coordinate this rather than trying to do it myself because I've got a pretty full plate and because he's from a club that wasn't in on the first one... I appreciate him stepping up to this task! (...) I asked (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

To better explain the thought process behind this particular container swap, I have decided to reply to my own post with some more details. This swap was planned to be an entirely new swap. My thoughts were to hold an annual swap an treat the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  BF 2003 LTC Container swap call for participation

I will be heading up this year's LTC container swap. If your club is interested in participating, please reply with your club affiliation and email address here. Or drop me an email at rob@msltc.org with your information. If participating, please (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Maple Leaf 2003 NMRA Show

NMRA Maple Leaf 2003 Train Show July 19-20th, 2003 Saturday 10AM-5PM Sunday 10AM-4PM International Centre 6900 Airport Road Mississauga, Ontario Adult $10 Kids under 6 Free Kids (age 6 -12) $4 Seniors $8 (URL) folks, rtlToronto will be presenting (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) I haven't real-brick-built this design. I'm not sure how far they might roll up-- maybe only a couple of bricks height? At most only half the height of the rolling doors if one where to allow the top part of the door to roll down on the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Roller Doors into a Baggage Car

(...) Impressive. You mentioned they don't roll up all the way... How far do they roll up? Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (21 years ago, 16-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact