 Trains / 20649
Re: Trainshed version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:00:54 GMT

Sizewise it feels like a real trainshed, as might be seen in a UK city.
  The trans-black skylights are actually more realistic as they are
never clean and clear in real life, but yellowed and very dirty.
Glassed in windows - nice touch, although again UK examples would have
holes to let the smoke and steam out - no-one cares about the workers
being cold!

Here in Canada glassed in windows is a must, lest you have ice cubes instead of
workers.  I did leave the grills open at the top for ventilation.

Mike