 Trains / 20618
Re: Trainshed version 2.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:17:14 GMT

Cool MOC.  The light streaming through the windows also adds a nice air to it.
The color is nice too.

But will it fit 8-wides?  :^p

Just kidding.  Cool redesign.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.trains, Mike Kollross wrote:
As much as I was impress with the Trainshed - 10027 I felt it had some short
comings.

First was that no matter how you set it up, open or closed, it was only half a
building.
Second was that it was too short.  Even opened up it was too short for two
engines to be inside and close the doors.

My project was to fix the above mentioned and complete a color change.  I
despise red.

Here is the end result.  Please let me know what you think.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1260?r=421311086

Mike